comment : Off
- Most senior and most amusing by a country mile (and that’s really not that difficult), physiotherapist in our practice with over 20 years experience both as an elite level Triathlete and physiotherapist.
- Degree in Physiotherapy from University of Sydney.
- Experience with World and Olympic champion athletes in a variety of sports, including: swimming, cycling, triathlon and surf life saving.
- Interest in combining theoretical physiotherapy knowledge, with sport specific biomechanics and technique knowledge to achieve best outcomes for the individual athlete.
- Provider for NSW Institute of Sport.
- Interests: cycling, photography and wine.