What is a physiotherapist?
Physiotherapists assess, diagnose and treat injuries, pain and disabilities. At Performance Physiotherapy, we use proven treatment techniques and a personalised hands-on approach to alleviate pain, restore function and prevent injury. We use goal-oriented programs, giving patients an active role in their own care.
Do I need a referral from my doctor?
No referral is only needed if your injury being treated following a motor vehicle accident or a work related injury.
What are your opening hours?
Monday - Friday: 8am - 7pm
Saturdays: 8 am - 1 pm
How long are the appointments?
Please allow up to one hour for your first consultation and thirty minutes for follow ups. Extended appointments are also available upon request.
What do I need to bring to my appointments?
- Any X-Rays or investigations (eg CT scans, MRI’s) that you may have had.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that would allow the Physiotherapist access to the area being assessed.
- If you run or have foot problems please bring with you the shoes that you are in most.
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
Please allow 1 days notice to allow people on waiting list...
How do I get there?
- We are located at 2/25 President Avenue Caringbah, right next to the chemist warehouse
- There is also plenty of 2 hour parking spots around the back near the Coles.
- If you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly receptionists on (02) 9526 2633